(no joke! It tastes just like a McDonald’s cheeseburger, what kid can resist? Not to mention it’s a complete meal in one and is just as easy and fast as the stuff in the blue box plus it sneaks in vegetables and food storage. Try it! Your family will eat powdered milk!
- 2 C. White Sauce from Magic Mix (See Below)
- 2 C. Uncooked Macaroni (from food storage
- 2 C. Cheese
- 1-2 tsp. salt or garlic salt (optional)
- ½ C. Ketchup
- 1 T. Yellow Mustard
- 1 lb. Cooked Ground Beef (I cook all my ground beef when I buy it and separate it into 1 lb. bags which makes a meal like this SOO easy!)
- ¼ C. Dehydrated Onion hydrated in ½ C. Warm Water, drained (optional)
- 1 Bag Frozen Mixed Vegetables (if you want an easy way to cook frozen vegetables, simply poke the bag with a fork and cook in your microwave for 5-6 minutes. Those new Steamer veggie bags do the same thing but are tons more money!)
- Cook Macaroni in boiling water until tender. Cook hamburger while macaroni cooks. Drain macaroni and make white sauce in empty pot. Combine all ingredients and heat through. (I garnished mine with fresh tomatoes.)
© 2008 – 2011, Crystal. All rights reserved.