Alright, I’ve decided (since it’s FINALLY warming up) that it’s time for the Sun Oven class again! I want you to have time to watch it and soak it in so I’m breaking the Sun Oven class up into 15 minute sections and will post a new section every day. Also, remember there is a great deal on the New and IMPROVED All American Sun Ovens going on right now (but it ends June 21st- more info below) While this class is based on the Global Sun Oven-cooking in the Global and All American is virtually the same and how often can you get a front row seat at a class taught by the CEO himself?
Here is Part One:
SUN OVEN CLASS: PART ONE
EXPECT THESE QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED ABOUT GLOBAL SUN OVENS:
- Basic overview of the Sun Oven and it’s components.
- How long with my Sun Oven last for?
- How is it possible that nothing burns in my Sun Oven?
- The Sun Oven looks small-can I really cook for my entire family in it?
- Is the Sun Oven safe to use around children?
- Will animals get into my Sun Oven?
OTHER SUN OVEN CLASSES:
- How to use a Sun Oven Class: Part One
- How to use a Sun Oven Class: Parts 2 and 3
- How to use a Sun Oven Class: Part Four
- How to use a Sun Oven Class: Parts Five and Six
- How to use a Sun Oven Class: parts 7-9
- How to Use a Sun Oven Class: Part TEN
- How to Use a Sun Oven Class Questions
- Sun Oven Chronicles: “Boiling” Eggs
- Sun Oven Chronicles: BREAD!
- Sun Oven Chronicles: FREEZER PIZZA
GET YOUR OWN SUN OVEN!
© 2013, Crystal. All rights reserved.