Alright, more Sun Oven class! I want you to have time to watch it and soak it in so I’m breaking the Sun Oven class up into 15 minute sections and will post a new section every day. Also, remember there is a great deal on the New and Improved All American Sun Ovens going on right now (but it ends June 21st- more info below)
SUN OVEN CLASS: QUESTIONS
EXPECT THESE QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED ABOUT GLOBAL SUN OVENS:
- Why does Paul say to start with a frozen chicken instead of a thawed chicken in the Sun Oven?
- Are there any resources for recipes and cooking tips for the Sun Oven?
- How do you focus a Sun Oven?
- How important is it to keep the glass and reflectors clean on a Sun Oven?
- What if the reflectors on a Sun Oven get bent or dinged?
- What maintenance should I perform on my Sun Oven?
- What if my glass or other component break on my Sun Oven?
WANT TO LEARN MORE? TAKE THE SUN OVEN CLASS OR READ MY POSTS ABOUT THE SUN OVEN!
- How to use a Sun Oven Class: Part One
- How to use a Sun Oven Class: Parts 2 and 3
- How to use a Sun Oven Class: Part Four
- How to use a Sun Oven Class: Parts Five and Six
- How to use a Sun Oven Class: parts 7-9
- How to Use a Sun Oven Class: Part TEN
- How to Use a Sun Oven Class Questions
- Sun Oven Chronicles: “Boiling” Eggs
- Sun Oven Chronicles: BREAD!
- Sun Oven Chronicles: FREEZER PIZZA
GET YOUR OWN NEW AND IMPROVED ALL AMERICAN SUN OVEN!
© 2013, Crystal. All rights reserved.