Alright, now it’s time to show how to make regular ol’ jam-the old fashioned way. I chose to make some apricot jam this way. Another tasty decision. My personal favorite is to put it on French Toast…but really it’s great on almost anything. Using pectin in this recipe will make the process of cooking the jam much faster than with no pectin. Honestly, I was amazed at how fast and easy this was!
MORE GREAT IDEAS
For more great ideas, remember to check out www.sweetpreservation.com It includes…
• Preservation 101: how-to and safety basics
• Label Artwork: downloadable labels to personalize jars
• Canning Crafts: gift ideas to spread the fruits of the labor
• Preservation Party: ideas on how to throw an at-home canning party
• Health Benefits: information on health benefits linked to stone fruits
SHARE WITH US!
Make sure you come back tomorrow to learn how you can make cooked jam with out any added pectin! (It’s also my new favorite jam, so you won’t want to miss it!) What kind of jam are you planning on doing with your friends? Let us all know over at my facebook page!
© 2013 – 2015, Crystal. All rights reserved.