To be in compliance with the recent FTC ruling that bloggers need to disclose if they are being paid or compensated for their posts, the following is my full disclosure policy and how I do business:
- The posts and pages on Everyday Food Storage are written by me (Crystal). My sole purpose is to share, and inform readers, about how to use food storage everyday in their own recipes. I do not claim to be an expert in the field and encourage readers to take special care in doing their own research about storing and using their Food Storage. As well as use common sense in the kitchen with appliances and other precautions for food safety and allergies.
- I accept payment from advertisers in the Food Storage industry. At Everyday Food Storage I strive to match potential advertisers with content on my site that is relevant to their business. This provides more value to our readers, and better results for sponsors. Paid advertisers are listed as “sponsors” throughout the site.
- In certain circumstances we recommend products that we are paid an affiliate commission on. I do not sign up to be an affiliate for any products that I have not used and/or researched extensively. I’m never influenced by any form of compensation. I take great pride in only recommending high quality products to my readers. Sometimes affiliates will also be listed as sponsors.
- Whenever possible, I link to products found at Amazon.com. These links do not necessarily indicate an endorsement by me, but are meant to provide additional information, reviews, etc. on those products. We receive a small compensation for any purchase made through those links.
- I am a dealer for a number of Food Storage appliances I love and use. I am grateful to use this opportunity to get my readers the best prices possible on some great Food Storage products.