What is I Can’t Believe It’s Food Storage?
It’s a simple step-by-step plan for using food storage to create delicious meals. It’s like having my blog all in one place (so your laptop can be safe OUT of the kitchen ;). I’ll teach you how to transition common food-storage items (such as powdered milk, whole wheat, and dried beans) into your own recipes. I also provide over 100 kitchen-tested recipes for you to try. In addition, you’ll learn how to put together a personalized three-month supply and how to involve your entire family in planning and preparing meals. And as for that vitally important one-year supply, you’ll learn what to store, how much to store, and how to store it. But here’s the real kicker…it’s not boring! You know me…I’m anything BUT boring!
What is included in I Can’t Believe It’s Food Storage?
- A step by step training program for using your food storage every day in your own recipes. Think of me as your food storage personal trainer.
- Over 100 kitchen tested (and very delicious) recipes, including some not yet featured on my blog!
- Family Home Evening lessons to help get your entire family involved in planning your 3-month supply and helping you in the kitchen.
- Information on the what, where, and why’s of common food storage items.
- Practical tips for getting dinner on the table, picky eaters, grocery shopping, and more!